- Every effort is undertaken to make sure that you get the product you expect. But on occasions things go wrong. So if you receive the incorrect item other than the one you ordered we want to correct the issue.
2. Internet Orders
- When placing internet orders we will dispatch the items ordered, should these items not be available we will advise you of an alternative by phone, email or text and if agreed this will be dispatched and your order will presumed completed.
3. Faulty or Damaged Goods
- Should your item arrive damaged or faulty when you receive them, we will replace the item once returned. It should be returned in the original packaging and in the original state received. All returns should notified by phone, email within 24 hours of receiving them and returned within 7 days. Once received it will be accessed and a replacement will be sent.
- Cakes will not be subject to refunds or replacements. We cannot be held responsibility for cakes that are damaged once they have left the premises.
5. Cake Discrepancies
- All cakes are inspected upon collection and discrepancies should be pointed out at this stage and we will do everything possible to correct the issue, after this we accept no responsibility once they have left the shop.
6. Personalised Details
- Messages, flavours and dates required are the sole responsibility of the customer and any errors should be reported prior to collection. Spellings of names, and personalised messages to be written on cake will also be the responsibility of the customer and the company will accept no responsibility.
7. Cake Delivery
- When we deliver cakes we deliver them as agreed in your order. Should any of the details be incorrect, we will need to be notified immediately or at least within 24 hours either by phone, email or text, we will correct these in a timely manner.
- Once cakes have been delivered to the destination, The Cake Creator accepts no responsibility from thereon. Photos are taken in the case of wedding cakes and visual signoff is agreed between the hotel and staff member of The Cake Creator, by where the company is no longer responsible for the cake.**
- **All orders are subject to our company terms and conditions**.
- All deposits are non-refundable and are subject to our Company Terms & Conditions.
- Should you cancel your order, all monies paid shall be forfeit by the customer and the company shall be entitled to seek compensation for outstanding monies if they choose.
- If cakes are cancelled for bereavement or due to a serious circumstances, the company will deduct 50% of the paid monies against the invoice, as the deposit and the remaining balance will be issued as a credit note, as long as the invoice has been paid in total. (Credit notes are not transferable, but the company may use its discretion upon request.)
- The company has a no refund policy, full details are detailed in the terms and conditions, available upon request or can be viewed online under the terms and conditions link on our homepage.
9. Edible Products
- No refund or returns will be acceptable on food products, unless faulty and must be accompanied by a valid receipt.
10. International ordery
- Orders taken over the internet for international orders will not be eligible for refunds or replacements unless faulty or damaged or insured goods have been requested. Faults must be reported within 24 hours of being received.
11. Proof of Purchase & Payment
- Refunds will only be made to the original payment method on selected faulty items. And with a valid receipt. Should no receipt or original payment method be available then a credit note will offered.
- All products should be returned within 7 days from purchase date for a replacement if faulty or damaged.